Middletown ENGINE DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES
Is your check engine light on? Is your car running badly or stalling? With thousands of parts in your vehicle it could be something as simple as a gas cap or something more complex. We can help! We have the latest diagnostic equipment, tools, and knowledge to properly diagnose any problem with your vehicle.
ENGINE ANALYSIS near Middletown
Why this is important
An Engine Diagnostic (or Scope Test) determines what corrections are required during a tune-up to get your engine running smoothly again.
- Road test to determine current system performance.
- Computer analysis of spark plugs, ignition wires, the distributor cap, rotor and coils, as well as the oxygen sensor and fuel injection system.
- Check of vehicle's computer for fault codes.
- Visual check to confirm condition of the PCV valve and fuel filter.
- Check of engine timing (where applicable).
- Examination of starting and charging system.
- A detailed written Vehicle Inspection Report.
When to have this done
At your vehicle's recommended spark plug service interval, as specified in your owner's manual, or when experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Check 'engine' or 'Service soon' warning light is illuminated.
- Engine is running rough.
- Poor fuel mileage.
We have been providing quality service for over 25 years
We pride ourselves on being big enough to have all of the same complex equipment as your dealership but small enough to treat you as an individual.
READ MORE TESTIMONIALS »“Traveling through the state on 4/15/16 when I blew a brake line coming down the hill. I pulled into a shopping plaza and I asked a couple of people where the closest garage is. 2 out of 3 people that I asked said "the best garage in town is 2 blocks on the right". So I went to the garage and met Daniel. the garage was very clean, every person was actually working and there was no loud music. Atmosphere was great! I told Daniel my problem and that I was trying to get to ri. 10 minutes later I was in the garage. since I already knew the problem I was waiting for the typical local garage taking advantage of the stranded traveler. but to my surprise this did not happen. 2.5 hrs later, I was out the door and was charged a fair price. as a business owner, I appreciate the care and concern for your customers. I am moving from pa to ri. we have a business in both states so I will be driving through a few times a month. I will make it a point to stop in to see Daniel and get more service done on my vehicles. thanks again!!!”- Ty, shickshinny pa