Middletown ENGINE DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES
Is your check engine light on? Is your car running badly or stalling? With thousands of parts in your vehicle it could be something as simple as a gas cap or something more complex. We can help! We have the latest diagnostic equipment, tools, and knowledge to properly diagnose any problem with your vehicle.
ENGINE ANALYSIS near Middletown
Why this is important
An Engine Diagnostic (or Scope Test) determines what corrections are required during a tune-up to get your engine running smoothly again.
- Road test to determine current system performance.
- Computer analysis of spark plugs, ignition wires, the distributor cap, rotor and coils, as well as the oxygen sensor and fuel injection system.
- Check of vehicle's computer for fault codes.
- Visual check to confirm condition of the PCV valve and fuel filter.
- Check of engine timing (where applicable).
- Examination of starting and charging system.
- A detailed written Vehicle Inspection Report.
When to have this done
At your vehicle's recommended spark plug service interval, as specified in your owner's manual, or when experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Check 'engine' or 'Service soon' warning light is illuminated.
- Engine is running rough.
- Poor fuel mileage.
We have been providing quality service for over 25 years
We pride ourselves on being big enough to have all of the same complex equipment as your dealership but small enough to treat you as an individual.
READ MORE TESTIMONIALS »“I've been going to CTL for as long as i can remember, a lot of people think they only do oil changes but that's not true, i feel comfortable taking my car there for anything wrong even if it is a major repair, considering they did a head gasket on my wife's Honda which w'eve had no problems with any they did a transmission on my blazer which is still running strong. I have always been treated fair and professionally and would recommend CTL to anyone looking for a good auto repair shop.”- Joe N., Southington, CT