ENGINE DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES
Is your check engine light on? Is your car running badly or stalling? With thousands of parts in your vehicle it could be something as simple as a gas cap or something more complex. We can help! We have the latest diagnostic equipment, tools, and knowledge to properly diagnose any problem with your vehicle.
Why this is important
An Engine Diagnostic (or Scope Test) determines what corrections are required to get your engine running smoothly again.
- Road test to determine current system performance.
- Computer analysis of spark plugs, ignition wires, the distributor cap, rotor and coils, as well as the oxygen sensor and fuel injection system.
- Check of vehicle's computer for fault codes.
- Visual check to confirm condition of the PCV valve and fuel filter.
- Check of engine timing (where applicable).
- Examination of starting and charging system.
- A detailed written Vehicle Inspection Report.
When to have this done
At your vehicle's recommended spark plug service interval, as specified in the owner's manual, or when experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Check 'engine' or 'Service soon' warning light is illuminated.
- Engine is running rough.
- Poor fuel mileage.
We have been providing quality service for over 25 years
We pride ourselves on being big enough to have all of the same complex equipment as your dealership but small enough to treat you as an individual.
READ MORE TESTIMONIALS »“The whole crew from this shop are very intelligent and really do care about there customers. I had so many issues at other shops in the area i was so fed up with car repairs but after trying everyone else in Middletown i went to computer tune for a oil change and finally felt comforted when it came to fixing my car. They showed me a oil leak which was my oil pan they fixed that and then i had a check engine light which they scanned and it needed a O2 sensor they also fixed that and then threw the oil change in for free. I have had no issues with it since and will continue to do business with them because they were professional courteous and honest.”- Michelle, Middletown, CT